BIL Multi-Use Pest Sticky Traps | Extra Strong Medium Glue Sticky Board Pads Traps | Efficient Pack Of Invertebrates Glue Traps | Effective For Home, Office & Garden
Regular price £2.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BIL Multi-Use Pest Sticky Traps | Extra Strong Meduim Glue Sticky Board Pads Traps | Efficient Pack Of Invertebrates Glue Traps | Effective For Home, Office & Garden (3) (9) (12) Packs
- 3, 9 & 12 PACKS PACKAGES
- MULTI-USE PEST GLUE TRAP FOR HOME GARDEN & OFFICE
- STRONG ADHESIVE AND WIDE CAPTURE SURFACE
- IDEAL FOR DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL SETTINGS
- INSECTICIDE / POISON FREE PRODUCT
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE
- EASY TO USE
- DIMENSIONS: 22 x 14 x 0.5 cm
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND INFO.
- BIL Multi-Pest Glue traps are ideal for controlling Invertebrate pests like Spiders, Flies, Bugs, Ticks and Insects in the home, office and gardens. These glue traps are suitable for a quick non-toxic and non-poisonous solution to invertebrate pests in the home office and garden.
- BIL Multi-Pest Glue Traps comes with extra strong adhesive and have a wide capture surface for effective and low cost controlling of pests like spiders, flies, moths, ticks, bugs and other insects.
- BIL Multi-Pest Extra Strong Glue Traps are also ideal for food premises like processing factories, bakeries, takeaways and other difficult commercial situations where insecticides or poisons are impractical.
- These traps can be used in a box-like tent setup by following the perforations and attaching the 2 ends together, hooking to form a rectangular shaped tent (See Diagrams Above).
- Multi-use and Multi-purpose , these traps are usable as flat traps, boxed traps, re-shaping as required using the perforations or cut and stuck on walls or other harder to reach surfaces in the home, office or garden for control of invertebrate pests. These traps are completely non- poisonous, Insecticide Free and non-toxic. Easily disposable, environmentally friendly and a chemical free option.
- Avoid placing traps in areas where there is a danger of children, pets and non-target species of wild bird or animal coming into contact with traps.
- Ensure protective gloves are worn when handling the product.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid exposing the traps to dust, rain, or direct sunlight.
- Dispose off in accordance with local authority regulations.